A Perfect Paradise for Your Perfect Day
The Florida Keys are an undeniably romantic place for weddings. And the Hilton Key Largo Resort offers an especially beautiful setting, with its postcard-perfect stretch of pristine white sand — the best beach in the upper Keys — complemented by a convenient location just an hour from Miami. From simple-but-elegant beach ceremonies to grand ballroom receptions for up to 250 guests, the Hilton Key Largo can make magic happen.
The picturesque waters of the Gulf of Mexico provide a gorgeous backdrop from either one of our signature wedding reception venues, the Bayview and Cypress Ballrooms. The hotel’s on-site wedding coordinator attends to every detail, assuring that every couple enjoys the wedding of their dreams.
Our wedding venues and capabilities include the following:
- Over 17,000 sq. ft. of versatile function space accommodating up to 250 guests
- Largo Ballroom: offering 4,000 sq. ft. of event space and terrace access, perfect for large receptions
- Bayview Ballroom: A bright, contemporary, and elegant venue with breathtaking vistas of the Florida Bay and 3,200 sq. ft. of waterfront function space
- Cypress Room: A 2,500 sq. ft. versatile space with spectacular views of the Florida Bay and a 1,000 sq. ft. terrace
- Private terrace and pre-function areas ideal for cocktail receptions
- White sand beaches offering beautiful settings for sunset weddings along the bay
- Award-winning catering services offering delicious cuisine
- Creative options such as beachside luaus and Caribbean buffets
- Floral, photography, and entertainment arrangements for any occasion
- On-staff wedding consultants to see to your every need
- Attentive concierge services for your convenience
Start planning your Key Largo wedding here:Hilton Wedding Information
For more information or to reserve space for your wedding at Hilton Key Largo, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact our Senior Catering Manager, Ann Machesic, at 305.852.5553 x504, or click here to submit an Online Request For Information.