Meetings & Events
Unforgettable Events. Planned with Care. Inspired by Nature.
Located just one hour from Miami, the 12.5-acre resort feels worlds away, with a level of privacy and tranquility that fosters both productivity and relaxation.
More than 17,000 square feet of meeting space — including a series of private terraces overlooking the Gulf of Mexico — provide the perfect setting for getting down to business, with the additional conveniences of high-speed, property-wide WiFi and full-service catering. Teambuilding exercises make good use of Key Largo’s natural beauty, with paddleboard races and scavenger hunts among the options. Additional group-friendly activities await at Dolphin Cove and John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, just a few miles away. And there’s no need to leave the kids at home; the Hilton Key Largo’s ScoutAbout program connects children with the natural world around them.
When the work is done, guests can relax on the private white sand beach, bathe in crystal blue Gulf waters, work out in the gym, or perhaps just retire to the handsomely appointed guestrooms — each of which is graced with a private balcony; some with picture-perfect water views. There’s no better way to refresh while staying productive.
Our meeting and events space and capabilities include the following:
- 17,000+ sq. ft. of flexible meeting space: Accommodates groups of 10 to 250 guests
- Largo Ballroom: Features 4,000 sq. ft. of flexible function space, a 13’ ceiling, and access to a 1,700 sq. ft. terrace with views of the resort’s surrounding lush tropical forest
- Bayview Ballroom: A bright, contemporary, and elegant venue with breathtaking vistas of the Florida Bay and 3,200 sq. ft. of waterfront function space
- Cypress Room: A 2,500 sq. ft. versatile space with spectacular views of the Florida Bay and a 1,000 sq. ft. terrace
- Executive Boardroom : Offers 346 sq. ft. of space, boardroom table with ergonomic executive chairs and natural daylight
- Breakout rooms are available in addition to the meeting rooms
- High speed wireless Internet access in all meeting spaces
- Team building and water sports activities available on our private sandy beach
- Fishing, diving, snorkeling, and more just moments away from the resort
- Unique offers such as our Meeting with the Manatees Package & Key Largo Meeting Specials
Planning an upcoming meeting or event in Key Largo? Start here:
Personalized Group Page Manager
Guest List Manager
Meetings With the Manatees.pdf
For more information about meetings and events at the Hilton Key Largo Resort or to make a reservation for an upcoming conference or event, click here to submit an Online Request for Information.